The Cascapedia River Museum was created to preserve the rich history and heritage of the Cascapedia River Valley; a history that encompasses not only our local communities, but the story of our endangered Atlantic salmon and the anglers who have pursued them. While our general aim is to nurture an appreciation of Cascapedia’s cultural and historical heritage, our immediate aim is to secure the sponsorship and encouragement of all who share in the richness of this history. We have the opportunity to tell a fascinating story, but we cannot do it alone. We need the active support of members to continue to develop new and existing programs. Membership fees help to make this possible. We hope that you will join us in our effort to build a cultural institution of which we can all be proud.
Membership is due annually.
As a member, you receive these special privileges:
- FREE admission to the museum during opening hours
- access to our documentation room and all its resources
- satisfaction in helping to insure the continued operation of the museum
Our sustaining members will also receive a Cascapedia pin. Join us today by completing the application form.
- Member. . . . . . . . . . . . . . $10.00
- Sustaining. . . . . . . . . . . . $50.00